OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. We specialize in developing mobile applications and web products. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries.
Our flagship product Nebula has over 20 million downloads worldwide. It has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is a global multifunctional platform for astrology lovers created to inspire people in finding their way to happiness.
So, would you like to use your skills to drive engagement and conversions for the most downloaded astrology platform on the market? Look no further! We are seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to join our mobile team. In this role, you'll work with the brightest minds in the industry to create out-of-this-world campaigns that align with our marketing strategy and objectives.
- Plan and execute engaging email and push notification campaigns that align with Nebula's marketing strategy and objectives;
- Develop complex marketing campaigns and Live Ops events that capture the attention of our audience;
- Conduct market research, generate ideas, and prioritize campaigns based on data-driven insights;
- Conduct A/B testing on email and push notification campaigns to optimize performance and maximize engagement;
- Segment and personalize email and push notifications to improve targeting and increase conversion rates;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including copywriters, designers, technical teams, and analysts, to develop and launch successful campaigns;
- Analyze campaign metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, and revenue to identify areas for improvement and continuously optimize campaigns for better results.
Our green flags:
- 0.6 months+ experience in email and push marketing campaigns;
- Excellent analytical skills with a focus on making data-driven decisions to continuously improve campaign performance;
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization techniques to optimize campaign effectiveness;
- Advanced English language skills and strong copywriting skills to create compelling content that resonates with our audience;
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Creative problem-solving skills to develop innovative solutions and ideas for campaign success
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate and error-free campaigns.
Nice to have:
Familiarity with Tableau, Amplitude, Iterable, or other tools that aim to create user engagement campaigns;
Knowledge of HTML and CSS to create and edit email and push notification templates.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you'll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You'll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company's success.
- Here you’ll be part of the product creation process, from discussing ideas to implementing and testing cool product solutions in real life.
- Collaborate in a Team Environment: We believe that success is a team effort. When you join OBRIO, you'll have the chance to collaborate with talented individuals who share your passion for achieving outstanding results.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world; Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don't worry about getting the right equipment, we've got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program; Let's team up and reach for the stars together!