• 2+ years of experience with Python;
• 1+ years of experience as a Data Engineer;
• Experience with Pandas;
• Experience with SQL DB / NoSQL (Redis, Mongo, Elasticsearch) / BigQuery;
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services;
• Knowledge of data algorithms and data structures is a MUST;
• Working with high volume tables 10m+.
Optional skills (as a plus):
• Experience with Spark (pyspark);
• Experience with Airflow;
• Experience with Kafka;
• Experience in statistics;
• Knowledge of DS and Machine learning algorithms.
• Create ETL pipelines and data management solutions (API, Integration logic);
• Different data processing algorithms;
• Involvement in creation of forecasting, recommendation, and classification models.
• Great networking opportunities with international clients, challenging tasks;
• Building interesting projects from scratch using new technologies;
• Personal and professional development opportunities;
• Competitive salary fixed in USD;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves, medical insurance;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly working environment with minimal hierarchy;
• Team building activities, corporate events.